Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poll: Have you ever been attacked buy the dreaded bath tub slurp slurp monster?

what did it do to you?Poll: Have you ever been attacked buy the dreaded bath tub slurp slurp monster?
No... i got attack by those cute pink elephants!Poll: Have you ever been attacked buy the dreaded bath tub slurp slurp monster?
Nope, but I did get attacked once by the dreaded one eyed shower serpent when I was using the Prison wash rooms. Wasn't very pleasant.
will I never ever live that down... screamed for Mum of course!!! Did she tell you about the time I had to be rescued from my red cords zipper when I was 3???!!! Still got the cords... johnsons still intact too thankfully.... thannnnkkkkyooooouuu mum!!!
Who would dare to attack the dreaded bath tub slurp slurp monster himself?


HAHAHAHA
Lol....Crikey, I thought I was the only one. It pulled me in, and made me scream out........SHOW ME YOUR MONEY!!!!!!
I gave in, it's not so bad as far as monsters go
I would not buy a bath tub monster.
If you're referring to my girlfriend, then yes
Is that anything like Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo..type thing..lol..
never
oh, oh my god yes! it didnt get me, i jumped out in time but i almost crapped my dacks
No I haven't but I've seen it in action !
no
yeah i jus handed him his ***
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment