Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It has been a long, wet, cold , wind blowing day. I am now in a bath tub full of bubbles. What am I wishing?

Best answer 10 big onesIt has been a long, wet, cold , wind blowing day. I am now in a bath tub full of bubbles. What am I wishing?
You hopeing that dinner will be done by me as soon as you get out.I see you in the bubbles and you look amazing baby.as soon as your done i will dry you off and make love to you 4 hour min.xoIt has been a long, wet, cold , wind blowing day. I am now in a bath tub full of bubbles. What am I wishing?
WISHING THAT TOMORROW WILL BE A WARM SUNNY DAY????

Report Abuse



wishing that you could have a hot chocolate but also wishing that if you did have a hot chocolate you wouldn't spill it and be in a chocolate bath!
Wishing you didnt have this computer in your hands cause it could electrocute you if it falls in the water. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment