Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you more electrifying then throwing a hair dryer in a bath tub full of wate?

I'm more electrifying than sticking a fork in an electrical socket.Are you more electrifying then throwing a hair dryer in a bath tub full of wate?
I'm more electrifying than Chuck Norris, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan having a throw down in the middle of a severe thunderstorm with dramatic music playing in the back ground.Are you more electrifying then throwing a hair dryer in a bath tub full of wate?
im more electrifying than a AA battery


is that good
i'm more electrifying than putting all things that are electrical together (if thats even possible to do) :)
Alright fella


I have not got a clue , and there is no way i am putting my knob in the electric socket to find out either ...
I'm more electrifying than a thunderstorm :D
Why yes of course :)





Are you??

No comments:

Post a Comment