Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have two males n six females for breeding i have them in a bath tub is that to many for a bath tub?

i hope any one can help thank you I have two males n six females for breeding i have them in a bath tub is that to many for a bath tub?
I repeat the earlier question. What are Yabbies? I've never heard of them and I ain't dumb - or rudeI have two males n six females for breeding i have them in a bath tub is that to many for a bath tub?
Uh, what type of animal?





And you shouldn't keep any animal for any reason in a bath tub. They need proper cages and personal space and to be treated like animals, not machines.
There may be 2 too many females depends on the size of the tub?


What else have you got in there ????












Yuck
what animals have you got in there?
what the heck are yabbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment