Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which spray is good for cleaning shower doors or bath tub...really good spray?

Kaboom!!! nothing better, you spay it and it melts away all the stuff, magic, it makes the work of cleaning the shower very easy. Walmart has it, it is a purple bottle.Which spray is good for cleaning shower doors or bath tub...really good spray?
For my shower doors, I also use Kaboom. (Purple bottle available at walmart, target, most grocery stores) Make sure you don't use too much on the doors...a little goes a long way....I spray the door and let it sit for about 5 minutes and then wipe with paper towels and it works wonderfully.Which spray is good for cleaning shower doors or bath tub...really good spray?
For cleaning the grout in my shower I like Tilex Mold and Mildew spray. For cleaning my tub, I use a Mr Clean Magic Eraser - my tub has never been whiter!
I would recommend this cleaning product called KABOOM. It works so well my mom used it to clean my tub and it worked wonders!!!!! You can also use it to clean shower doors.And you can buy it at lots of stores including Target
Awsome cleaner, it works awsome. I get it at dollar general
I really like Scrubbing Bubbles and the equivalent from the Dollar Store. It works really well. I used to use a product called Scrub Free - it was good too, but the pump action became too much for my wrist.
I would recommend a 50/50 mixture of white distilled vinegar and water, in a spray bottle. I t is very inexpensive, it is a good cleaner, it kills germs, it is natural,and will add a great shine.
I really like this stuff called Kaboom, it comes in a purple bottle and its a foaming cleanser. It really works well and is only like $3 a bottle. I get it at Walmart but you can probably get it any place like that. hope that helps
Best thing I ever used was Lysol Hard Water Stain cleaner. Pleasant odor and the soap scum, etc, just wipes right off. I used it in New Orleans and it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment