Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How would u deep clean a bath tub?

?How would u deep clean a bath tub?
Try some soft scrub with bleach.=)How would u deep clean a bath tub?
Generally, I use Blue Wolf or Greased Lightening on my acrylic tub and with my old claw foot porcelain tub I add baking soda to scrub it. Preferably after a shower or bath, I spritz it, then wipe with my wash cloth and dispose of it afterwards. They always stay nice, shiny and sparkling clean with no scratches. Hope this helps!
what is the bathtub made of Porcelain, Fiberglass, what???





Generally speaking I would use Washing Soda and a Sponge ...SCRUB... and then rinse thouroughly





It cuts out more skin-oil residue than comet or other scrubbing celaners





It will also help minimize clogs from things like hair conditioner %26amp; bath oils if used regularly
I would clean it AFTER taking a HOT bath so it's easier... Depending on the material of the tub fiberglass, porceline.. I would probably use SOFT SCRUB w/ a BLUE or GREEN non-scratch nylon scrub pad... Then I would apply a nice coat of car wax to keep future stains from reappearing... !





Good Luck
Use a non-abrasive cleaner and then make a solution of 1/4cup bleach in a gallon of water and rinse the tub with it. (make sure your cleaner has no ammonia in it)
try vinegar it cuts through most grease or baking soda or even tooth paste the last 2 are very mild abrasives. As suggested in one answer NEVER use any sort of polish in your bath as it can cause you a nasty accident by making the surface very slippery.
fill bath up then put washing powder in leave over night then rinse
With lots of cleaner and gloves to protect my soft hands
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment