Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can I clean my plastic bath tub with bleach or will it take of any protective layers?

I would not suggest using Bleach as with bleach it tends to damage surfaces of things eventually, I would recommend you use White Vinegar it cleans and is safe when diluted with water and will disinfect and deodorize removes stains and residue it is a all purpose cleaner/degreaser and is touted as being the best disinfectant in the worldCan I clean my plastic bath tub with bleach or will it take of any protective layers?
Yes you can. It won't harm the plastic.Can I clean my plastic bath tub with bleach or will it take of any protective layers?
i have used bleach on mine a ton of times , plus its a great disinfectant
No you can do this


I also used the Comet powder and it did a much better job.


mine is white what color is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment