Saturday, August 21, 2010

How offten did you clean your bath tub?

and what chemical did you use to clean?How offten did you clean your bath tub?
once a week, i use powder ajax or similar, but dont mix with bleach the fumes are toxicHow offten did you clean your bath tub?
I clean my bathtub probably every 4 uses, but if nobody has taken a bath for a while I clean it before using it to get out the dust and other particles. I use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, it works really well and gets the tub spotless. (Mr. Clean Magic Eraser comes in a lot of things- you can clean anything in your house with the right type). You can use the sponge or the spray. For bathtubs, though, I prefer the sponge.
Well, i clean my bathtub every week :D usually the weekends is better.


I use a-jax its the best stuff. and a broom i know weird but its great cause its a big burush :D hoped it helped.
Every two weeks, or whenever it needs to be cleaned.


I use that Comet powder stuff, lol.
I DONT JUST SPLASH SOME WATER UNFILL FILL THEN DIP IN
I usually run the bath tap and use a sponge to rub down all the area's on the bath perhaps using some bubble bath. I do this before and after every bath and don't normally need to clean it any other time.
Bon Ami non scratching powder works well. I like to give it a wipe down with regular Lysol solution in warm water once in a while, to get the germs out and clean off the chrome. Do the regular tub cleaning about once a week.
Once a week, with whatever cheap deqreaser I have at the time.
I clean my bathtub once every week to keep tub more slippery


I use, i forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment