Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Does your rubber ducky ever demand that you fill the bath tub with beer?

he's glaring at me...Does your rubber ducky ever demand that you fill the bath tub with beer?
My Ducky has no need to demand such a task... He has a pond out back comprised of Guinness. He's a very happy duck... Except when some of the minions try to go for a swim... One time, I saw him vaporize an entire platoon for doing so...Does your rubber ducky ever demand that you fill the bath tub with beer?
They make a black rubber ducky that shakes really fast I don't think it talks though.
My alligator ate the last rubber ducky that wandered into my bathroom.


That's what started the Great Duck/Gator Conflict of '05.


Fortunately, after only 3 days of battle, the treaty of Liestal was signed by Squeaky MacSqueaker of the Clan MacQuack and White Tooth Von Scaleback.


Then they went out for drinks and pizza.


Unfortunately, they ran into another celebratory party of Dogs and Squirrels (who had just signed their own treaty, thus ending the 1,000 Bark War).


Someone made a comment about someone's mother ...
Yes he does but the last time I did he puked all over the place and guess who got to clean up the mess . Me that's who he says he can't work the mop with his wings, so long story short No more tubs full of beer, only the occasional 7%26amp;7
Me rubber ducky bin on the wagon ever since he flew into a beer truck...
YES! But, he doesn't always get 'HIS WAY'! As a matter of fact, it REALLY ticks him off when I DO fill the bath tub with Beer, and then take a SHOWER...
No my rubber ducky is recovering
No, but I have a demanding rubber


frog who insists that I fill the tub with


Bosco.
Mine ****** my girlfriend and killed my dog because I didn't :'(





Do it or bad things will happen! Very bad things!
No, mine likes vodka. (:
My rubber duck wants barcadi and red bull
Vodka. Lots and lots of vodka!
Yeah, but I only use O'douls.





He's trying to sober up.
yes
Yes and mine is evil but cool...so i oblige him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment