Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have on old antique bath tub with a serial number on it. Where can I price its value?

I would try contacting an antique dealer in your area. They have books that tell you the going rate for these things.


I would NOT try selling it on eBay until you got a professional to give you a price.





I just found this great website with a lot of information on antique tubs:


http://www.the-home-improvement-web.com/鈥?/a>





It lists a couple of places to help identify, and price your tub:


http://www.appraisersassoc.org/


http://www.appraisers.org/





I think I would still try an antique dealer in your area first. They can look it up, and probably won't charge you anything. If you don't get anywhere there, you can try those other places.I have on old antique bath tub with a serial number on it. Where can I price its value?
Im A plumber so here you go.


If your talking about a claw foot tub?


To price a old tub is not as easy as you might think.


Most tubs sold today are new and customers know this BUT%26gt;


Old tubs have alot of value in them.


I have takein out old tubs of houses and sold them for 2000.00 plus I even sold 1 for 7500.00


There are more people then you think that want old tubs and will pay the price for them.


You could try E-bay ^ with a reserved price (high amount) and see what hits.


Also your local plumbing supply places might know who is looking for 1.


Im not talking bout home depot or Lows I mean A plumbing supply place.


I wish I could help you more with this but you didnt give enough info on the unit. If you did I would be able to help you out more with this.


If you like you couuld e-mail me with the info @


kos101@yahoo.com and I will help you


GoodluckI have on old antique bath tub with a serial number on it. Where can I price its value?
ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment