Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it safe to use a Bebe Pod or Bumpo seat in the bath tub?

My daughter need help sitting in the tub. Bath ring won't work because the suction cups won't stick to a non skid tub surface. I can't find any warnings about using these in the bath tub. Does anyone out there know if they are safe (with close supervision, of course). I need to find a solution FAST because my back is killing me! HELP !!!Is it safe to use a Bebe Pod or Bumpo seat in the bath tub?
The bumpo won't work - it floats and there is a warning about it on the box. There is a great seat that attaches to the side of the tub - see the link.Is it safe to use a Bebe Pod or Bumpo seat in the bath tub?
I really don't think the Bumpo will work because it will not stay


under it will want to float so that is out. You can use the kitchen sink or bathroom sink. They sell this cool device that is safe for baby to sit in straight up but I don't know what it is called.


Whatever you decide don't turn your back for a second I have a 8 month old and she gets into everything. You really have to watch them like a hawk.


Enjoy motherhood and google safe bath products for babies

No comments:

Post a Comment