Saturday, August 21, 2010

What type of bath tub should i buy. ,my baby complted 6mnths and can sit for long with little support?

The one that i have has become small and not able to get her for bubble bathWhat type of bath tub should i buy. ,my baby complted 6mnths and can sit for long with little support?
You can get her one of the rings she sits in. :)What type of bath tub should i buy. ,my baby complted 6mnths and can sit for long with little support?
at this age it will be easier to bath baby in your normal bath tub.
i WOULD SAY JUST SIT HER IN THE REGULAR TUB. oF COURSE DONT LEAVE HER BUT SHE WILL DO FINE IN THE TUB.
i would just make sure you clean your regular tub out real good and fill it with some water and let your child have a ball..that is what i do my daughter never used a bath tub of her own she liked the big girl tub i see no harm in it...or you can get your child one where they can sit in it and that would work too
When my baby could sit, I put a small amount of water in the tub, just enough to cover the base of his bum and let him be in the big tub. You just have to sit there and make sure the baby doesn't tip over.





He loved the big tub. I tried one of those rings, but I really wouldn't suggest you get one because they are bulky and uncomfortable. When he tipped over he just hit the side of it and cried. I really find them to be annoying.
i have this item for my baby girl when she can support herself.





http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?鈥?/a>





it is a bath ring with a arm on it so you can lean on it to wash them.
Unless you do not have a real bath tub in your house, you don't need to buy anything else. Put her in the real tub.
I used a tub seat/ring thing that my son could sit in. He loved it. It supported him in a seated position and he could play with all the toys that floated by. Congrats on your baby.
The regular tub... She'll be fine... you can always buy one of those sponge/soft insert that go in the tub if your afraid of her hitting her head. That's what I did until he was old enough to sit (and now stand!! AAHhh) in the tub :-) Have fun... wait till she starts splashing! Then bath tub gets really fun :-) he he


Have fun with her!
just put him/her in the regular tub. If you don't have a tub, just a shower, you can bath him/her in the kitchen sink. I did with my daughter when she started sitting up.
I would just put her in the bathtub and support her back, if you buy a tub now your just going to waste your money, she'll love the big bathtub too my boys did. If you want you can put her in the kitchen sink its small enough for her to be able to sit up and you don't have to worry about her sliding everywhere. IF you do put her in the big bath , get a mat to put on the bottom to ensure she can't slip everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment