Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If on our first date I had to ask you to help me get out of the bath tub so I could get ready?

would that count for fore-play....in your eyes?If on our first date I had to ask you to help me get out of the bath tub so I could get ready?
Yeah I would, but only so you dont get so wore out. I wouldnt want you to stroke out on meIf on our first date I had to ask you to help me get out of the bath tub so I could get ready?
That depends. Do you need help getting out because you're fat? If so, then that would count as community service. If you're attractive, however, then I would take it as flirting, but not so much fore-play, unless of course ';play'; follows immediately after.
this is uncomfortable, i really don't no what to say... depends, becuase if you want me to put on your make up, i draw the line right there... theres somethings a man just doesn't do! Just because my sister let me when i was like 5 that doesn't mean you can now ...Ohh i've said to much!
Depends on if he joined me in the tub. It would be a while before I'd be ready to get out of there once that started. Hot and steamy.
I would consider it a suggestion that you were open for foreplay.
No... that doesn't count as foreplay unless you try and do me as I'm helping you out. Weird question. Has something like this happened to you before?
yes...cause im a guy...and if i had to help you get out soo you could get ready i would see that as fore-play
That would count as a Personal Aid. You need social services to get you a nurse.
I'd be ready to get in the bath tub with you!! ;)
Stop trying to trick the young male virgins, Medusa.
that would be so f*ckin hot. screw the date....i think we have better plans...
I'd say ';No! I'll get in the bath WITH you!';
that depends on what you were getting ready to do for our date
yucky, does it matter?
Why yes, I believe it would.
it COULD be, if u wanted
yes
lmao. yes
yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
hunny why you give it away so fast and early?

No comments:

Post a Comment