Saturday, August 21, 2010

How funny would it be if a peanut was in your bath tub?

And was singing High School Musical songs into your loofa?How funny would it be if a peanut was in your bath tub?
Hmmm, a butt peanut, LOL. I am not sure if I would like it singing into my loofa, though. I think my loofa would be singing to the peanut. =)How funny would it be if a peanut was in your bath tub?
LOL, you bet. Thanx for picking my answer. I have to watch my loofa from now on. =)

Report Abuse



Not as funny as if it was in your tub. Maybe Rubber Duckie invited him/her/it.
not very funny.. kinda weird
lol, I wish I had a peanut in my bathtub.
hahahahah????? I don't know if this is just me, but this is soooooo NOT funny!
yeah, this isn't really that funny. unless you're slap-happy right now. its pretty stupid actually.
The tub part is HILARIOUS.


you're going a little far with the singing thing.
About as funny as your question, stupid..
i think i would be questioning who could have drugged my food.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment