Saturday, August 21, 2010

I had a weird dream please help. I saw 2 babies they were in the bath tub drowning.?

i saved them one by one by picking them up and they seemed fine afterward.





i remember feeling scared and not focused in the dream, i guess because of the pressure.





thank you in advance. serious interpretations only.I had a weird dream please help. I saw 2 babies they were in the bath tub drowning.?
perhaps you astral traveled to a situation where that was about to happen. as crazy as it sounds, there are some crazy mothers out there who try and drown their kids. maybe you saved them via the spirit.I had a weird dream please help. I saw 2 babies they were in the bath tub drowning.?
The emotional continuity makes it likely it was a meaningful dream.


Just a guess here, but did you grow up in a desperate situation - an alcoholic home, something like that? My brother and I were in a violent alcoholic home for a year when we were preteen, and I later had a dream about a furnace. When I realized we hadn't checked inside the furnace before starting it, I opened the door and two charred children, about the ages we had been, stepped out with stunned expressions. It was pretty horrible.


In your case the situation would have started from infancy but must have continued into childhood, or you wouldn't have remembered it. Later you grew and were able to regain control, as represented by taking the babies out of the water.


Anyway, that's my guess.
Hi, here are the symbols that I see in this dream.





The two babies is a symbol that you are about to give birth to something new in your life, something that needs lots of care and attention in order to reach its full potential.


Bathrooms are where we cleanse, freshen up and relieve ourselves.


So when we need to ';wash away'; negativity or get rid of something we no longer need, we just may find ourselves in the loo in our dreams.





Water is your emotions. The state of the water will reflect the state of your emotions.


So this means that you may be getting in over your head, getting in too deep. An increasingly tough situation.


This could be a job, relationship or a new project you are starting.





Hope that helps, and good dreams to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment