Saturday, August 7, 2010

I droped my phone in the bath tub. :( What do i do?

Okay. I drooped my phone in water and not it wont turn on. The BATTERY is out and in letting it dry. What Else can i do?





Thank you. Oh yeah its a LG Keybo. If that matters.I droped my phone in the bath tub. :( What do i do?
Put it in a warm spot, but not hot. Don't try to use it while it is wet, as it will form short-circuits by an electroplating-type phenomenon. Be patient. You may have to re-immerse the phone in hydrogen peroxide to clean the soap and whatnot out of it. Let it dry for twice as long as it seems like should be long enough! Regards, Larry.I droped my phone in the bath tub. :( What do i do?
You can try blowdrying it on a low setting, but aside from opening it up and letting it dry there's really not much else you can do
The best thing to do is dry the phone of drying it.....and putting it on the charge or to call the company
put it in a bag of rice it will get all the moisture out... it might fix it..
  • black lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment